Keeping your parasols safe and secure is made simple with this 32kg Woodberry concrete parasol base. The heavy, 32kg concrete construction gives this base more than enough strength and weight to keep your parasols fixed to the ground – even in strong winds! This will stop your parasols from blowing away, damaging or harming anyone in your outdoor spaces. And thanks to the strong carry handles, transporting this base is easy too. So staff can move or store the base away with minimal effort and hassle.
Rubber feet provide additional grip while also cushioning the base – so there’s no risk of your floors becoming scratched or marked.
- Dimensions 490(H) x 480(W) x 480(D) mm
- Material Concrete
- Weight 32kg
- The heavyweight 32kg construction keeps your parasol fixed to the ground
- The concrete material makes this base weather-resistant
- Comes with a tightening bolt to give extra support to the parasol mast
- Rubber feet provide grip and help to protect both the base and your floors
- Carry handles make the base easy to transport
- Designed for use with parasols up to 3(dia)m
- Ideal for use with the DY326 Woodberry 2(dia)m tilting parasol (sold separately)