We do not store customer credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
CaterSpeed may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th June 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To process your order and contact you if necessary.
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We undertake not to provide you with any communication that you do not require. If you don’t wish to receive communication by any of the above methods, please inform us of your preference to opt-out of these services.
CaterSpeed are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Computer Log Files
As is true of all web sites, we gather certain information regarding your visit automatically and store it in log files. This information will include your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, your internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, solely to analyse visitor trends, monitor entry/exit pages and to track a user’s movement around our site.
We also employ third party tracking devices (e.g. Google and Yahoo) to monitor visits to our site, to analyse demographic trends and to analyse conversion rates. Again this information is only used in aggregate and is not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies” on Our Website
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Providing Information To Us
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small statutory fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to CaterSpeed, Unit 7 Hatton Close, Chafford Hundred, Grays, Essex, RM16 6RP. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.