Extra-tough crockery doesn’t have to come at a cost to style. With a wide rim to frame your perfectly plated dishes, these bowls from Athena’s Hotelware range expertly balance strength with looks. The pure white colourway helps draw out the colours in the fresh ingredients you use, ensuring your dishes burst with energy, vibrancy and colour. Use them to put a fresh spin on luscious pasta dishes and sumptuous soups – being sure to keep guests coming back.
As they’re made from fully vitrified porcelain, these bowls are immensely durable. The hard finish produced by vitrification makes them resistant to the scratches and nicks cutlery can inflict, and the rolled edge reduces the likelihood of them picking up chips – giving you long-lasting crockery.
The large rim aids also in reducing the risk of spillages and wasted food so that guests can enjoy every bite of their meal.
- Capacity 210ml | 7_oz
- Dimensions 43(H) x 228(Ã)mm | 1_(H)” x 9(Ã)”
- Material Porcelain
- Weight 3.5kg
- Colour White
- Super-vitrified glaze improves resistance to scratches, chips and staining
- Chip-resistant rolled edges help to prevent accidental chipping
- Pure-white colourway adds a minimalistic, yet sophisticated touch to your services
- Durable and stylish design makes them ideal for commercial use
- Supplied in a pack of 6 to ensure that you’re always stocked-up
- Stackable for simple and space-saving storage
- Edge Chip Warranty protected