Tough, sturdy and simple to store and transport, this quick-folding table is perfect for everything from mobile catering to use as a back-up table in overbooked restaurants. The high density polyethylene top makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, making it both rain and UV resistant, while the sturdy steel base resistant rust and other signs of wear and tear that can come with heavy everyday use. Fitted with a carry handle for easy transportation, and design to fold down neatly to half its size, this is commercial-grade furniture made with practicality in mind.
Is it sturdy once up?
It’s fitted with leg-locking pins and a central girder across the seam to keep it level, sturdy and wobble free – wherever you choose to use it. the non-marking foot bungs give it a little extra stability too – and all without marking your floors or patios.
Is it easy to put up?
Designed with the needs of busy professionals in mind, it couldn’t be simpler to put up. Simply place it top down, pull the legs into place, slide the leg pins into position, flip and enjoy. Easy!
Is it easy to carry?
It’s fitted with a carry handle for easy carrying, and folds down to half its size making it much easier to lug about than a full-size table. It also clocks in at just 20.5kg, meaning it should be fine to carry single handed.
- Dimensions 740(H) x 1530(Ø)mm
- Material High density polyethylene top and steel frame and legs
- Weight 20.55kg
- Colour White
- Foldable for simple storage
- Sturdy carry handle & in-transit catch closure
- Folded dimensions: 1530(L) x 762(W) x 90(D)mm
- Meets standard EN15732 Level 2
- Durable steel frame & legs with steel locking pins
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Table top thickness: 45mm