Bolero’s beautifully panelled acacia wood table is the ideal furnishing for your outdoor or indoor commercial dining areas. With a stylish, matte black steel frame and wooden top, the table complements existing furniture pieces whilst providing a modern touch to your front of house. This design adds a natural warmth to your indoor or outdoor spaces, as well as being highly durable to rust and corrosion.
The rectangular wooden table is supplied with foot plugs for stability and preventing floor markings – allowing customers to enjoy their visit without accidentally moving the table or causing damage to your flooring.
Plus, with the added benefit of a parasol hole that makes the table usable in wet or sunny weather, keeping customers seated and smiling has never been simpler.
- Dimensions 740(H) x 1200(W) x 800(D) mm
- Material Acacia Wood & Powder-Coated Steel
- Weight 17.5kg
- Colour Teak
- Pre-oiled wooden top allows for use in wet and dry weather without causing damage
- Industrial style will give your spaces a fresh look
- Minimalist style furnishing to enhance light and space
- Easy self-assembly allows you to have the stools constructed, and ready to use in no time
- Sturdy wood and steel construction is able to withstand rust and corrosion when properly cared for
- Ethically sourced, golden acacia wood adds a special touch to your furniture, without weighing on your conscience
- Supplied with foot plugs to reduce floor markings and add stability when in use
- Parasol hole for diverse, year-round use – making it ideal whether rain or shine
- Matte black, powder-coated steel finish adds a distinct and bold touch that is sure to make your outdoor areas stand-out
- General Wood maintenance required – please order DL476