Add a new look to your dining areas, with the bistro side chairs from Bolero. A fresh twist on a commercial classic, the side chairs feature the same iconic steel frame that makes the Bistro collection an enduring favourite – but boasts an added ultra-durable ash wood seat that, in combination, allow for long-lasting use.
Tapping into the industrial trend’s use of raw, natural materials to create a casual and stylishly minimalist look, it’s perfect for any on-trend venue – creating an inviting seating area for guests to enjoy. The galvanised steel frame makes it durable enough for heavy use in the busiest of commercial environments, while the stackable design makes deep cleans easy – simply stack the bistro in the corner and get scrubbing!
Finished with non-marking, anti-slip rubber feet to keep both your floors and your guests safe, the Bistro side chairs strike the perfect balance between style and practicality.
- Dimensions 847(H) x 434(W) x 500(D) mm
- Material Steel & Ash Wood
- Weight 6.6kg
- Colour Steel
- Pre-oiled ash seat pad allows for use in wet and dry weather without causing damage
- Industrial style will give your spaces a fresh look
- Extra-durable, galvanised steel frame provides resistance against most impact, rust or corrosion damage
- Supplied with non-marking, anti-slip rubber foot plugs to reduce floor markings and add stability when in use
- Stackable construction helps to save you vital storage space
- Ethically sourced acacia wood adds a special touch to your furniture, without weighing on your conscience
- Contemporary design is perfect for trend-wary cafes, bistros or beer gardens