Want to add a stylish upgrade to your dining area, without sacrifice to practicality? Look no further than the pre-drilled, marble-effect table top from Bolero. This table top features a stylish and premium look, with a marble-effect finish that is sure to spruce up any dining area – creating inviting spaces for guests to enjoy.
Constructed with durability in mind, the rectangular table top is comprised of a honeycomb core with resin coated melamine making it especially resilient in the face of high temperatures (up to 180Â°C) – so you can place server hot plates and buffet warmers down for long periods of dining with complete confidence.
The melamine top is also highly resistant to scratches, meaning each wood table stays presentable to customers for longer. A PVC edge gives the table top enhanced resistance against water damage and allows staff to quickly wipe it clean – ideal for use in busy seating areas and saving you money on repairs or replacements. As the table tops are pre-drilled, they help to save you time when they arrive by allowing for simple installation with your matching bases.
- Dimensions 48(H) x 1100(W) x 700(D) mm
- Material High Density Woodchip with Heat Sealed Decor
- Weight 16kg
- Colour Marble
- Stylish, unique marble-effect adds a premium touch to your dining areas
- Honeycomb core with resin-coated melamine allows you to serve hot plates on the table (up to 180Â°C)
- Predrilled table tops perfect for easy self assembly with the Bolero Table base range
- Easy to wipe clean to save staff time before and after services
- PVC edge helps to protect your table from impact damage
- Ideal for use in style-wary, indoor venues
- 48mm thick construction