Supplied fully assembled, this charming steel and acacia wood side chair is a superb pick to reinvent your commercial dining venue. Simple in style, the wooden stackable side chair is functional and immediately fashionable in any hospitality setting. A handsome contrast design of light acacia wood and strong matt black steel adds an urban, modern touch to your interior that is versatile for pairing with traditional wooden furniture or bolder solid colours.
For your convenience the charming wooden panels featured in the chair come pre-oiled for durability, and can be maintained easily with Teak Oil (search DL476 on site). The metal frame has been coated for robust commercial use both indoors and outdoors thanks to a high-resistance to rust and corrosion.
The lightweight construction of these chairs makes them easy to move and store – allowing for fast set-up and packing-away before and after services, saving staff time.
- Dimensions 860(H) x 450(W) x 530(D) mm
- Material Acacia Wood & Powder-Coated Steel
- Weight 5.5kg
- Colour Teak
- Pre-oiled ash for long-lasting use both indoors and outdoors
- Lightweight construction make the chairs easy to transport
- The stackable design helps to save you vital storage space
- Designed with a natural, yet industrial style to spruce-up your seating areas
- Supplied fully assembled for use straight out of the box
- Sturdy wood and steel construction provides you with long-lasting furniture
- Foot plugs offer floor protection and help to reduce the risk of slipping
- Suitable for both indoor or outdoor use without the risk of weathering damage
- General Wood maintenance required – please order DL476
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Acacia & Matt Black Powder Coated Steel Finish
- Seat Height: 450mm