Amongst Bravilor’s largest of coffee brewers, the B40 bulk coffee maker has a remarkable output of 145Ltr of quality filter coffee every hour – enough to easily cater for the very largest event or venue. Especially useful in stadiums, theatres, conferences and other similar events, the B40 uses a large 40Ltr VHG coffee urn which can be transported away from the B40, meaning that once a pot has brewed, it can easily be taken directly to a kiosk, booth, or other similar set-up. The VHG pot is double walled insulated and plug-in electric, meaning coffee is kept warm, even once brewing has finished.
Important: Requires specialist installation – hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains.
This Bravilor machine is designed for commercial use. As such, delivery is only to commercial addresses and warranty covers commercial use only.
- Capacity 40Ltr
- Dimensions 1100(H) x 803(W) x 652(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number 4.429.216.110
- Temperature Range 0degC to 96degC
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour Commercial Only Warranty
- Weight 59kg
- Colour Silver & Black
- 40Ltr coffee holding capacity and 145Ltr per hour (brews 40Ltr of coffee in 17 minutes)
- 1 x 40 Ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place