If you need to steam bulk quantities of short or long grain rice, look no further than the Buffalo 6 litre commercial rice cooker. Designed for performance and reliability, the cooker quickly cooks deliciously fluffy rice and then keeps it warm and ready to serve for extended periods – perfect for high-demand sites which need large quantities of rice on demand such as takeaways or food courts.
Fully portable, the cooker is fitted with stay-cool handles, so you can easily transport the cooked food to where its needed – quickly swapping rice cookers between kitchen stations so there’s always rice available. The cooker is also very user-friendly and requires little training to get perfectly cooked rice every time.
Thanks to the non-stick inner pot and auto-cook function it’s difficult to overcook or burn the contents, so the Buffalo helps to reduce the cost of food waste too – especially in comparison to pan cooking. It’s also highly efficient, only heating when it needs to. This reduces running costs and safely keeps the rice at perfect serving temperatures without drying out or cooking it further.
Please Note: This is a very large professional unit designed to cook rice in bulk – ensure this cooker is suitable for your kitchen by checking the size/dimensions before purchase.
The two-year warranty is only valid for purchases from 01/03/2021.
- Capacity 13Ltr Cooked Rice / 6Ltr Dry Rice
- Dimensions 345(H) x 460(W) x 400(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal Inner pot: 200(H) x 300 (Ã)mm
- Finish – external Stainless steel lid and body
- Output 52 portions of rice
- Power Type 1.95kW, 50hz, 8.5A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 10.4kg
- Colour Stainless Steel & Black
- Rapid 35-40 min cooking time (approx. for white rice) will help you keep up with demand
- Auto-switch from cook to warm – no need to monitor cooking progress
- Extra heavy-duty, non-stick inner pot prevents burning to minimise food waste
- Included non-scratch spatula and rice measure won’t damage the cooker’s lining
- Stay-cool handles allow for easy positioning where rice is needed
- Lid includes condensation safety collection container to reduce hot water dripping when open