Serve tasty, hearty homemade soup with this copper soup kettle from Buffalo. With enough room to hold up to 10 litres, the kettle offers a huge capacity – making it ideal for keeping up with demand in busy buffets, farm shops, events or cafes.
By using a bain marie style wet heat, the Buffalo soup kettle gently warms food without the risk of burning or drying it out. The gentle heat also ensures the soup’s delicious flavours and textures are retained, all the while keeping the soup ready to serve at a moment’s notice.
The kettle is highly versatile too. You’re not just limited to high-margin soup – the kettle can hold almost any wet foods, from curry and chilli to beans and Bolognese. This allows you to offer vast menu choices which draw customers in and keep them coming back for more.
Pair up with a chalk board for maximum merchandising opportunity!
Please note: does not cook food – warming function only.
- Brand: Buffalo
- Capacity: 10Ltr
- Dimensions: 375(H) x 330(dia)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: 35 deg C to 95 deg C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 4.3kg
- Gentle wet heat operation prevents food burning
- Simple dial temperature control
- Portable – ideal for mobile catering
- Removable inner pot makes cleaning quick and easy
- Includes label pack to display contents (curry, chilli, soup, beans etc)