Designed for use with a wide range of chafing sets, this pack of 12 gel chafing fuel canisters by Olympia excel in practicality. These cans are easy to open by hand and have an average 2 hours burn time – great for keeping food warm for extended periods of time whilst providing excellent cost-per-use.
Designed with a non-toxic, low sooting and low aroma ethanol-based gel, this chafing fuel is ideal for use within busy dining rooms – providing reliable heat, without a sacrifice to safety or causing irritation.
Supplied in a pack of 12, these chafing fuel canisters are able to be used with multiple tables without the risk of running out of stock mid-service.
- Material Stainless Steel
- Weight 250g
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Easy to open by hand which makes setting-up tables easy
- Approximately 2-hour burn time to last through long or multiple guest services
- Recyclable steel helps to reduce your landfill waste
- Designed to keep food warm for longer on your table settings
- Supplied in a pack of 12 to last you through many services
- For professional use only
- Designed for single use
- The gel is made of bio ethanol