Save time and energy with the three phase Classeq D500 commercial dishwasher. The impressive capacity means you can clean up to 18 full-size dinner plates per three-minute load, allowing for a rapid turnaround of fresh equipment to keep your service running smoothly. Designed to be easy and effective to operate, the washer features simple two-button controls to ensure sparklingly clean results. The self-cleaning and drain down program maximise hygiene, whilst the robust double-skinned door construction reduces running costs as well as operational noise.
This dishwasher delivers a rinse temperature of 82 deg C for 12 seconds, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial dishwasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: this unit must drain water to operate and only drains down using gravity (see diagram). If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump will be required. A drain hose is supplied with this machine to connect to a floor drain pipe.
If this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 845(H) x 550(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Output: 6.58kW
- Power: 6.58kW. 13A
- Supplier Ref: D500- 3PH
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 82 deg C
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 44kg
- Large useable wash chamber height: 343mm – perfect for plates and utensils
- WRAS compliant air gap – adheres to regulatory standards
- Three cycles for eco, normal or intensive washes – only use the chemicals and energy you need
- Time-saving, easy-clean stainless steel design
- Standby mode further improves energy efficiency
- Built-in adjustable chemical dosing pumps for consistent wash results
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Made in Britain
- One flat basket, one plate basket and eight-compartment cutlery basket included
- Generous capacity can clean up to 18 full-size dinner plates per load
- Double-skinned door reduces heat loss and noise, saving energy and lowering running costs
- Intuitive digital control panel and display makes operation and training easy