The largest of Classeq’s professional undercounter dishwashers, the three phase D500 Duo offers the versatility of 2, 3 or 5 minute cycles to give you the choice between rapid wash cycles for light loads, or extended cycles for the most intensive washing. With the three supplied 500x500mm wash baskets, each load is able to clean up to 18 full-size dinner plates or a combination of utensils and cutlery – allowing for a rapid turnaround of fresh equipment to keep your service running without a hitch.
Front-mounted, four-button digital controls and self-cleaning functionality makes operation simple, whilst self-diagnostics technology provides vital machine status feedback to help keep the machine running at optimal performance. For efficiency, the durable double-skinned construction prevents heat loss and also reduces noise. The Classeq is also fitted with a drain pump and includes a WRAS approved air gap to allow for flexible positioning.
This dishwasher delivers a rinse temperature of 82 deg C for 12 seconds, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial dishwasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note that if this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 845(H) x 570(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 6.58kW. 13A
- Supplier Ref: D500 Duo-3PH
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 82 deg C
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 55kg
- Large useable wash chamber height: 343mm – perfect for plates and utensils
- Three cycles for eco, normal or intensive washes – only use the chemicals and energy you need
- Time-saving, easy-clean stainless steel design
- Standby mode for further energy efficiency
- Built-in adjustable chemical dosing pumps for consistent wash results
- Rinse booster pump improves washing performance
- Minimum requirement of 0.5 bar incoming water pressure
- Made in Britain
- One flat basket, one plate basket and eight-compartment cutlery basket included
- Double-skinned door reduces heat loss and noise, saving energy and lowering running costs
- Intuitive digital control panel and display makes operation and training easy
- WRAS compliant air gap – adheres to regulatory standards