Serving sauces, seasonings and sides is made simple with these Fiesta deli pots lids.
Using these lids with the Fiesta deli pots (sold separately) will create a tight seal to help keep your sauces fresh and at the perfect temperature for longer. The high-clarity polypropylene material also ensures great product visibility, allowing all the colours of your sauces and dips to stand out.
Are These Deli Pot Lids Microwave-Safe?
Yes! The polypropylene material means these portion pot lids can be safely used in microwaves at temperatures of up to 80°C. This allows you or your customers to quickly heat up any dips.
Are These Portion Pot Lids Recyclable?
Polypropylene is widely accepted for recycling, which means these lids can be recycled after use. To be accepted for recycling, you must make sure the lids are not covered in dips, oil or grease, as this soiling will contaminate the process.
Which Pots Can I Use With These Lids?
These lids are made for use with the matching CT285, CT286 and CT083 Fiesta deli pots (sold separately). Pairing with the pots will help to prevent any leaks when your sauces are in transit.
- Dimensions 5(H) x 77(Ø)mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Weight 2g
- Colour Clear
- The lids are made from tough polypropylene
- The lids can be recycled if free from heavy soiling
- Using these lids will help to preserve freshness and keep sauces warm
- The lids are microwave-safe at temperatures up to 80°C
- These lids can also be used in freezers at temperatures as low as -18°C
- Can be used with food at temperatures of up to 100°C
- The lids can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- The clear material ensures superb product visibility
- These lids are certified food-safe
- The lids are not oven-safe
- Perfect for use with hot or cold dips and sauces
- For use with the CT285, CT286 and CT083 Fiesta deli pots (sold separately)