Make your food-to-go service a more environmentally friendly one with these 179(Ã)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse plates. As they’re made from recycled sugarcane, these plates can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you to divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, instead turning the plates into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
As bagasse is made from a renewable, natural waste product, these plates are kinder to Earth’s finite resources than standard polystyrene packaging too. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to these bagasse plates will still help you to reduce your environmental impact.
But that’s not all. This bagasse material makes the plates safe for microwaves, ovens and freezers – so you’ve got plenty of choice when it comes to preserving, storing and heating up your food. And because bagasse is a highly breathable material that doesn’t trap condensation, your food will stay deliciously crispy for longer with these plates.
- Dimensions 179(Ã)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 10g
- Colour White
- The renewable, recycled bagasse material is incredibly kind to Earth’s natural resources
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the plates will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- These plates emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- The breathable material keeps dishes deliciously crispy
- A white colourway makes sure your vibrant food stands out
- Microwave safe at 120Â°C for three minutes
- Oven safe at 230Â°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5Â°C
- Ideal for festivals, food markets and mobile caterers