Make your food service operation a more environmentally friendly one with these 179(Ø)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse plates.
What Makes These Plates Eco-Friendly?
The renewable bagasse material! As they’re made from recycled sugarcane, these plates can be fully composted in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting site. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and into more sustainable disposal streams. As bagasse is made from a renewable, natural waste product, these plates are kind to Earth’s finite resources and have a smaller carbon footprint than standard polystyrene packaging. This will help you to reduce your environmental impact and show customers you care about green causes.
What Else Is Great About Bagasse?
The bagasse material makes the plates safe for microwaves, ovens and freezers, giving you more ways to preserve, store and prepare your food.
Bagasse is also a highly breathable material that won’t trap condensation – keeping your dishes deliciously crispy for longer.
What Can I Serve On These Plates?
Because bagasse is a breathable, heat and water-resistant material, these plates are perfectly suited to serving everything from burgers and chips to sandwiches and curries.
- Dimensions 179(Ø)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 10g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in commercial composting facilities
- Certified compostable to the BS EN 13432 standard
- Greener substitutes to polystyrene
- Bagasse is a highly sustainable and renewable material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Microwave safe at 120°C for three minutes
- Oven safe at 230°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- The breathable material keeps your dishes deliciously crispy
- The white material makes sure your vibrant food stands out
- Ideal for festivals and food markets