The Foster Xtra Double Door Refrigerator XR1300H is specifically manufactured with the quality, reliability and performance you’d expect from Foster, one of the most reputable names in professional refrigeration technology.
With a 1300 litre capacity, and strong stainless steel build, there’s plenty of room and durability for this fridge to excel in the pro kitchen. Fan assisted cooling delivers impressive cooling performance – cleverly distributing cool air around the cabinet to remove any hot spots. The intuitive digital controls give you the precision you need.
Is the XR1300H gastronorm compatible?
Yes, you can slide full or double size gastronorm pans straight into the fridge – great for quickly loading and accessing your most popular ingredients.
Where are Foster Xtra cabinets made?
All Foster cabinets for the UK market are made in Foster’s modern facilities near King’s Lynn.
Is the Foster Xtra easy to clean?
With a strong stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior, alongside handy braked castors, the cabinet is very easy to move and clean.
- Capacity 2/1 GN
- Dimensions 1985(H) x 1390(W) x 850(D)mm
- Power Type 10A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number XR1300H-33/186
- Temperature Range 1Â°C to 4Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 199kg
- Energy Rating G
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£1318.16 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- Capacity: Net Volume: 901 Ltr. Gross volume: 1300 Ltr
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Adjustable G/N shelving
- Easy read digital controller
- Removable door gasket
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Fully automatic operation
- Castors fitted for easy positioning
- Reversible door