The Foster Xtra Two Door Counter XR2H delivers all the performance, efficiency and capacity you need to reliably keep all your most accessed ingredients close to hand.
With a generously-sized internal cavity and stainless steel/aluminium construction, the XR2H boasts impressive easy-clean commercial design. The gastronorm compatible interior ensures easy filling and rapid access, whilst the digital controls provides precise temperature regulation, even during a busy service.
Gastronorm pans/trays/baskets sold separately.
Do the XR2H castors have brakes?
Yes, you can lock the counter into position when needed. Likewise, when it’s time to clean round, the counter can easily be repositioned by releasing the brakes.
Is the XR2H counter suitable for hot kitchens?
Yes, at Climate Class 5, the Foster counter has been designed to perform, even when kitchen temperatures reach up to 40Â°C.
What’s the maximum GN size compatible with this counter?
The XR2H can accept gastronorm pans up to full size (1/1).
- Capacity 1/1GN
- Dimensions 855(H) x 1330(W) x 700(D)mm
- Finish – external Stainless Steel
- Finish – internal Aluminium
- Power Type 10A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number XR2H-33/188
- Temperature Range 2Â°C to 8Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 140kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£915.02 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- Open back design for optimised ventilation
- Designed for positioning against a wall
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Adjustable 1/1 GN shelving
- Easy to use digital controller
- Removable door gasket for easy cleaning
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Castors fitted for easy positioning
- Supplied with 2 shelves