Global are world-renowned for producing some of the finest knives that money can buy. The Global G-2, 20.5cm chef knife is made with a molybdenum-vanadium, Cromova18 stainless steel that offers superior durability, sharpness and resistance to rust or corrosion – making it the ideal knife for saving you money and produce quality results, every time. e chef knife can be used to chop, dice and slice your choice of produce; from joints of meat, to fine herbs and spices.
Features a weighted handle that provides the ideal blade-to-handle balance that makes it ideal for any preparation tasks, whilst the pitted-grip supplies an ergonomic feel within the hand and prevents accidental slipping.
- Dimensions 325(L)mm | 12¾(L)”
- Material Molybdenum-Vanadium 18 Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58°
- Weight 170g
- Colour Silver
- Razor sharp, ultra hard molybdenum-vanadium 18 stainless steel blade
- Blade ground steeply to an acute angle, allowing it to stay sharper longer
- Slip resistant handle
- Seamless construction for increased hygiene and easy cleaning
- Resistant to rust, stains and corrosion
- Features a hollow handle, weighted with sand for excellent balance