Looking for hand soap that’s as tough on germs as it is kind on skin? Then this 1Ltr bottle of hand soap from Jantex Green is ideal for you. Formulated to work into a rich lather, this soap will quickly tackle dirt, grime and oil on hands to leave them wonderfully clean. It’s pH-neutral and free from phosphates too – ensuring a thorough clean without irritating skin.
And thanks to the odourless, non-tainting formulation, this soap can be safely used in food handling and prep areas without effecting your ingredients.
The plant-based formula also makes this solution non-toxic, non-flammable, non-carcinogenic and non-harmful to marine and aquatic life – giving you hand soap that’s kinder to both users and the environment than traditional solutions.
- Dimensions†200(H) x 90(W) x 90(D)mm
- Plant-based, biodegradable formula is kinder to users and the planet than traditional soaps
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-carcinogenic and non-harmful to marine and aquatic life
- Bottle is made from 40% recycled plastic to reduce your virgin plastic consumption
- pH-neutral and phosphate-free formula is kind to hands
- Non-tainting, odourless solution is ideal for use in food prep and handling areas
- Complies with all current and forthcoming legislation, including EC Detergent Regulation 648/2004 and REACH 1907/2006