Make light work of cleaning tasks, with the Kentucky, green mop bucket from Jantex. The bucket is designed with heavy-duty castors that allows staff to quickly and easily transport clean water to the desired cleaning area. Not only will this save time, but helps to reduce the risk of injuries within the workplace – keeping staff members safe.
Features an ergonomic wringer system that allows staff to quickly rinse the mop and remove any unwanted dirt and debris – providing better cleaning results. The mop features a dirt sump and grid to prevent debris from staying on your mop and making cleaning less efficient.
The green colourway fits with industry standard colour-coding, and is designed to be used in public areas such as any waiting rooms, receptions or hallways. This helps to reduce the risk of cross contamination and prevent harmful bacteria from impacting guests or staff.
- Capacity 20Ltr
- Dimensions 480(H) x 350(W) x 280(D) mm
- Weight Packed 5kg
- Colour Green
- Dirt sump and grid prevents debris from leaving the bucket
- Gear action wringer removes liquids, ready for mopping
- Heavy-duty castors make for easy transport
- Green colourway for use in public areas
- 20Ltr capacity is ideal for large cleaning tasks
- Some self-assembly required