Looking for big performance from the smallest of spaces? At just 405mm wide, the Lincat Lynx 400 LCOS convection oven doesn’t require lots of room or a hard-wired electricity connection – this is a slim oven designed for maximum efficiency and simplicity.
Perfect for baking anything from croissants and rolls to pies, pastries and pizzas, powerful fan-assisted cooking means you’re always guaranteed consistent results of the highest standard. It also heats up incredibly quickly, saving you valuable time at the start of a shift.
Operation couldn’t be easier – setting your temperature and timer is as simple as turning a dial on the front of the oven. The timer will alert you when your food is ready, but the double-glazed glass door and internal light make it easy to monitor cooking progress at a glance too.
- Capacity 40.23 Ltr
- Dimensions 520(H) x 405(W) x 570(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 50ÂºC to 250ÂºC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 28.40kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Compact and slimline design is ideal for smaller kitchens with limited space
- Internal oven capacity of 362(H) x 285(W) x 390(D)mm with two shelves included
- Two 326 x 288mm shelves easily removable for even greater cooking flexibility
- Temperature range of 50degC to 250degC for cooking all kinds of food
- Simple dial controls with 60-minute timer couldn’t be easier to operate
- Double-glazed glass door and internal light helps you monitor cooking progress
- 14mm rubber feet for extra grip and greater stability on any flat surface
- Inner door glass, light bulb and door seal all easily replaceable by the user
- Simple plug-and-play operation with 13A plug fitted for use in any kitchen
- Powerful 2.5kW oven delivers rapid heat-up times to ensure no time is wasted
- Fan-assisted cooking distributes heat evenly to guarantee consistent results
- Space for up to four 1/2 GN gastronorms placed securely on shelf runners