Combining power, performance and user-friendly convenience, the OE8108/OP Lincat Opus 800 Single Tank Fryer is the perfect companion for fast food outlets, fish and chip shops and other high-demand kitchens.
With built-in pumped oil filtration as standard, the fryer is a true powerhouse for output, keeping oil in great condition for longer. When it’s time to filter, there’s no need to let the fryer cool – simply run the filtration cycle for 5 minutes and you’re good to go. Not only does this help you keep frying for longer, it also helps reduce how much you spend on oil.
In terms of cooking performance, the Lincat is an excellent choice. With 22kW of power, and an output of up to 57kg of chips per hour, the Opus offers plenty of power for the professional. The single tank with dual baskets lets you quickly rotate baskets, and once you’re all done, the whole machine is easy to drain and clean, ready for the next service. A fantastic quality British-made professional fryer.
- Capacity 37Ltr
- Dimensions 1070(H) x 600(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 415 x 550mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 57kg/hr
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number OE8108/OP
- Temperature Range 90degC to 190degC
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 102.1kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Integral pumped filtration option, filter oil and be ready to fry again in under 5 minutes
- Fully welded mild steel pan, with dull finish for easy cleaning
- Inclined base to tank and 28mm drain valve for quick and easy draining
- Heavy-duty wire nickel plated baskets
- Oil pump to easily return filtered oil to the tank
- 3kg max weight capacity per basket
- Inboard oil drainage for improved safety and negates requirement of attaching an external pipe
- Close tolerance thermostat range 130degC to 190degC for accurate temperature control
- Removable batter plates and lift out element with safety interlock for easy access and cleaning