Quickly and easily dispense piping hot water at the touch of a button. Compact, efficient and highly effective.
Perfect for self-service areas in hotels, offices, service stations and canteens, the Marco PB5 Ecoboiler delivers impressive performance and easy operation. The PB5 is easy to maintain too, with simple access to the internal components for descaling or cleaning. Made from 95% recyclable materials and designed for efficiency, this boiler helps to reduce your environmental impact and everyday running costs.
Where are Marco water boilers made?
Marco are based near Dublin, in the Republic of Ireland. Units are designed and manufactured on-site and sold globally.
How do you prevent build-up of limescale in water boilers?
The best way to prevent build-up of limescale is to filter water before it reaches the boiler’s internal water tank. This can be achieved with an in-line water filter.
Does the PB5 require installation?
Yes, the PB5 requires plumbing into a water source. It’s recommended that only professional service personnel carry out installation works.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 465(H) x 210(W) x 464(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Output 28Ltr/hr (156 cups/hr)
- Power Type 13A
- Supplier Model Number PB5
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 10kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 3/4″ BSP water connection
- Highly energy efficient
- Compact Footprint
- Precise temperature control
- 5Ltr immediate draw off capacity
- Easy to descale and service
- Electronic controls
- Made with 95% recyclable material
- 130mm recipient clearance