If you’re looking to keep your freshly cooked dishes warm during buffet services, then the Milan chafing set from Olympia is ideal for you. The chafing set features a 9Ltr, 1/1 GN pan that is ideal for serving large quantities of food during buffet services or large-scale events – perfect for serving multiple customers without the need for constant restocking.
The chafing set features two, ergonomic fuel holders and a heat-insulating lid that allow you to keep food warm for longer, whilst maintaining safe and controlled temperatures – ideal for allowing guests to enjoy your dishes again and again.
Crafted from stainless steel and with a polished finish, this chafing set combines excellent resistance to corrosion, rust and impact damage with style. This gives you a long-lasting buffet essential that is as easy on the eyes as it is on your wallet.
- Capacity 9Ltr | 1/1 GN
- Dimensions 270(H) x 332(W) x 590(D)mm
- Material Mirror Polished 18/0 Stainless Steel
- Weight 4.1kg
- Colour Silver
- 1/1 GN pan can hold large batches of food
- Stainless-steel construction boasts excellent durability and resistance to corrosion and impact damage
- Heat-insulating lid helps to maintain temperatures
- Lid features an ergonomic handle that allows for safe lifting
- Twin burners provide consistent and even heat distribution
- Carry handles allow for easy lifting and transportation
- Universal sizing allows for use with professional cooking appliances
- Bain Marie set (CB723) can be purchased separately to fit
- Gastronorm Pan Dimensions: 60(H) x 332(W) x 535(L)mm
- Total Height (Including Lid and Handle): 270mm
- Chafing fuel sold separately
- Suitable for use with Vogue gastronorm pans up to 65mm deep