Looking to serve cappuccinos in stylish and practical crockery? Then the Olympia Kiln cappuccino cups are perfect for you. Thanks to the smoke-inspired outer and white inner, these cappuccino cups have the perfect blend of light and dark contrasts, that not only look great on their own, but help to highlight the rich and striking tones in your fresh coffee – giving your drinks a true, artisan look!
And, as the hand-applied rim is designed to drip-dry naturally, each cups has an individual style! This makes them ideal for adding a rustic and unique charm to your coffee options.
Plus, the cups are made with a reactive-glazing process that adds that finishing touch! Changing textures and patterns as it’s fired, the reactive glaze ensures that each cup has a unique design, whilst improving durability and colour retention – keeping them in as-new condition throughout many, rigorous uses.
- Box Quantity: 6
- Brand: Olympia
- Capacity: 230ml | 8oz
- Dimensions: 68(H) x 93(dia)mm | 2 3/4(H)” x 3 3/4(dia)”
- Material: Porcelain
- Product Weight: 210g
- Smokey colour adds a unique and natural look to your drinks’ presentations
- Dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleaning
- Matching teapot available (HC396)
- Fits any Olympia Kiln 140mm Saucer (HC391, GP331, GP347, GP363, GP479)
- Fully vitrified porcelain, BS4034 certified suitable for hotel use
- Suitable for microwave use
- Hand-painted rim frames your cappuccinos’ rich tones
- The rim drip-dries for an individual and natural look
- Reactive glaze finish gives each cup its own slightly unique look