Stylishly present your pans and pots, with this Olympia light wooden base (210mm).
This base is designed as a way to serve hot pots and pans straight to a table, which is something your guests will be impressed and delighted with.The thick Hevea wood absorbs heat very efficiently, protecting the table underneath. The natural marbling of the Hevea wood also looks very attractive, exuding a rustic and homely charm for your service. The two handles underneath allow for ease and stability of lifting, reducing the risk of dropping the base.
This base from leading brand Olympia is a quirky and attractive way of serving dishes.
- Brand: Olympia
- Dimensions: 19(H) x 210(dia)mm
- Material: Hevea Wood
- Product Weight: 320g
- For use with cast iron round eared dish (GJ554)
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Perfect for table service
- Handles underneath enable easy pick-up.
- Present hot food from oven to table