Whether you’re cooking up a delicious full English breakfast, or simply offering takeaway snacks like burgers or hot dog sausages, the Parry PGF gas griddle is an excellent professional choice. With three independently controlled burners, you can adjust the temperature into zones across the generously-sized 783mm wide cooking plate. Cleaning is easy too, thanks to the removable drip tray and smooth stainless steel design.
Can the Parry PGF use natural/mains gas?
Yes, the unit is supplied with a conversion kit. Please note that any gas griddles require professional gas safe installation.
Where is the Parry PGF made?
All Parry products are developed and manufactured in their purpose-built facilities in Draycott, near Derby. By keeping everything in-house, from the expert craftsmanship to the strict quality and safety standards, Parry products are without doubt at the forefront of first-class British design.
- Dimensions 235(H) x 820(W) x 510(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 783 x 295mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 8.25kW, 28,149Btu/hr
- Supplier Model Number PGF800G
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour (Not applicable to mobile catering units)
- Weight 29kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 3/4″ BSP gas connection
- 3 independently controlled stainless steel burners for cooking flexiblility
- LPG with natural gas conversion kit
- Gas hose connection point on left hand side
- 1 piece drip tray
- 6mm thick mild steel plate
- Recommended to be installed and operated by a gas competent person