Keeping cash in the till overnight or simply having too much cash in your cash drawer is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to theft. A cash deposit safe allows you to quickly and safely move money from the cash drawer to a safe. This safe from Phoenix allows money to be deposited without unlocking the main safe so any money locked away is not accessible by anyone who is unauthorised.
The cash deposit slot is accessed with a key and has a baffle plate that prevents the contents being “fished out”. When the cash deposit slot is opened, there is no access to the main safe. So, if cash is placed in the deposit slot, it will be dropped into the main safe when closed.
Once deposited, your cash is kept safe behind a 12mm steel door and it is protected by a high security electronic lock that will sound an alarm if someone tries to access it without the correct code.
The safe is also fitted with some extra security features to help keep your access code a secret. The first line of defence is the “hidden mode”, this mode will simply display a hyphen when entering the code and will not display the numbers you enter.
The second mode is the “scrambled mode”. When using this mode, you have the ability to enter a number on the keypad (as long as you like), and, providing you have your actual “User Code” within that long number, the safe will open. This is also ideal to prevent anyone looking on from trying to remember the code you are using to open the safe.
When you receive the safe, it comes with fixings that are designed to allow you to attach the safe to a concrete floor. These are fitted through pre-drilled holes in the base and are not accessible when the safe is locked. When the safe is locked and attached to a concrete floor, Phoenix recommend that the safe is used to store up to Â£3,000 in cash and up to Â£30,000 in valuables.
- Dimensions 480(H) x 340(W) x 380(D)mm
- Material Steel
- Supplier Model Number SS0996ED
- Weight 62.32kg
- Colour White
- Recommended for overnight cash cover of Â£3,000 cash or Â£30,000 valuables (check with your insurance company for exact amounts that they will cover)
- Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant White paint Ral9003
- 12mm steel plate door
- Uses 9V battery (included)
- Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display and internal alarm
- Hidden code and scrambled code functions
- Fitted with a baffle plate that prevents contents from being fished out