If space is limited, the Polar G-Series double door counter fridge is an excellent solution for professional chilled food storage. With a highly robust stainless steel worktop combined with a reliable 201 litre (usable) internal capacity, there’s plenty of room for keeping your ingredients perfectly chilled and close to hand.
The fridge comes with two shelves and two floor protectors as standard, however you can configure the storage to suit your ingredients by fitting additional shelves and runners as required. Alternatively, swap out the shelves by sliding full size (1/1) gastronorm pans straight in. GN pans and additional shelves sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32Â°C.
- Capacity 240Ltr
- Dimensions 880(H) x 900(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 35mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – external Stainless steel
- Finish – internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 230V. 230W. 1.8A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2Â°C to 5Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 72kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£606.41 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves and 2 floor protectors
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid doors with easy-grip handles for simple access
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- 1/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Net Usable Capacity: 201 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5Â°C to 32Â°C