This large capacity U-Series refrigerated prep counter from Polar boasts a durable, easy-clean stainless steel exterior, a generously-sized gastronorm storage area and an insulated stainless steel lid.
The unit is designed to be completely user-friendly – from the simple digital control panel and removable chopping board, to the easy-clean stainless steel construction and lockable castors, everything is in place to ensure you can concentrate on the food. Supplied with 16 x 1/6th (100mm deep) polycarbonate GN pans as standard.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
What size is the white removable work surface?
The dimensions are 1553 wide, 290mm deep and 14mm high.
What’s the height of this prep fridge with the lid fully open?
The total maximum height is 1330mm.
What’s the capacity of the top section?
The top prep section can accept up to sixteen 1/6th size GN pans up to 100mm deep. In total, that’s around 24 litres of ingredient storage.
- Capacity 527Ltr
- Dimensions 1097(H) x 1555(W) x 760(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – external Stainless steel
- Output 450W. 3.8A
- Power Type 230V. 450W. 3.8A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 159kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 2 large study adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- GN capacity: 16x GN 1/6 (100mm deep)
- Removable work surface/ cutting board
- Unit is supplied with 16 x 1/6 (100mm deep) polycarbonate pans
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C