The Polar G-Series slimline double door freezer is perfect for kitchens with limited space. Featuring a precise digital temperature controller and robust lockable doors, the Polar is designed to keep your stock reliably frozen, easily accessed and secure.
The stainless steel and aluminium construction combined with the robust castors ensure that the freezer is simple to position and clean. For efficiency, the 60mm insulation and self closing doors prevent heat loss – not only helping the environment, but reducing running costs too.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32¬¨‚àûC.
Does this freezer have fixed shelves?
No, the G-Series is supplied with six adjustable shelves as standard. Each shelf can be removed and replaced with full size gastronorm pans if required (sold separately).
Is there any benefit to the base mounted compressor?
Freezers with base mounted compressors have two main advantages. Firstly, the freezer draws air from the coolest, cleanest air in the kitchen, helping it to run more efficiently and reduce running costs. The base mounted compressor also pushes the internal storage capacity is higher up, meaning accessing the freezer is more ergonomic -much less bending down to get ingredients on the lower shelves.
Will this G-Series freezer fit in my kitchen?
Double check the size of the freezer before purchase – the dimensions are listed below. In most cases, the entrance to the kitchen will be the biggest obstacle, so take the time to measure up if you’re not absolutely sure.
- Capacity 960Ltr
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 1340(W) x 710(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1380(H) x 1220(W) x 530(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 870W. 5A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -20¬¨‚àûC to -10¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 165kg
- Energy Rating D
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost ¬¨¬£2155.40 – Based on ¬¨¬£0.13 per unit.
- 6 sturdy adjustable shelves and 2 floor shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Weight limit per shelf of 21kg
- Net Usable Capacity: 671Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 16¬¨‚àûC to 32¬¨‚àûC