The Polar G-Series patisserie display fridge is the perfect stage for your cakes and desserts. With all-round visibility and LED lighting, your products are attractively showcased to encourage sales.
Digital temperature controls ensure your food is kept at precise serving temperatures, whilst the solid commercial build is incredibly robust and easy to clean. Whether it’s being used in a gastro pub, bakery or caf‚àö¬©, the Polar display fridge makes sure your products are highly visible and ready to serve.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32¬¨‚àûC.
What’s the distance between the shelves?
Each of the four shelves is fully adjustable, so you can set the height however you wish. The unit has shelf support holes every 10mm.
Can you add more shelves?
Yes, additional shelves and shelf supports are available through the Spares and Accessories tab below.
Is this display fridge easy to clean?
The Polar G-Series is very easy to clean, thanks to simple, straight lines and the easily-removed shelves and condensor filter.
- Capacity 400Ltr
- Dimensions 1800(H) x 706(W) x 706(D)mm
- Output 280W. 2.1A.
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2¬¨‚àûC to 10¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 96kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Toughened safety glass door
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- 10mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬¨‚àûC to 32¬¨‚àûC