Designed specifically for fast paced professional kitchens, the Polar U-Series four drawer counter fridge combines generous internal storage capacity with impressively effective and eco-friendly cooling. The fridge is especially useful when being used as a prep station – each of the four drawers are full size GN (1/1) compatible, meaning you can quickly access your ingredients without having to cross the kitchen. It’s also easy to use and clean, thanks to simple digital controls and strong stainless steel construction.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43Â°C.
- Capacity 4 x 1/1GN
- Dimensions 860(H) x 1360(W) x 700(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 300W
- Refrigerant R600a / 95g
- Temperature Range -2Â°C to 8Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 118kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£470.94 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable castors for easy positioning
- Off cycle defrost
- Intuitive digital controls
- Durable countertop adds valuable extra work space
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Effective forced air cooling system