Reliable and powerful, the large capacity Polar G-Series 1200Ltr gastro display fridge offers generous chilled food storage with the convenience of double size (2/1GN) gastronorm compatibility.
With a durable stainless steel and glass exterior, the refrigerator is both stylish and simple to clean, whilst fan assisted cooling and the digital controller ensure that the contents of the fridge are kept at precisely the right temperature. Whether you’re displaying chilled products in a farm shop, or simply want to be see the contents of your kitchen fridge without opening the doors, this professional gastro fridge is the perfect solution.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32 deg C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Brand: Polar
- Capacity: 20 x 2/1GN (100mm deep)
- Dimensions: 2010(H) x 1340(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions (Shelf): 530 X 640mm
- Insulation: 60mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material (Ext): Stainless Steel
- Material (Int): Aluminium
- Power: 600W
- Refrigerant: R2
- Temperature Range: 2 deg C to 8 deg C
- Voltage: 230V
- Warranty: 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Product Weight: 180kg
- 6 sturdy adjustable shelves plus 2 floor protector shelves maximise storage flexibility
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves energy efficiency
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5 deg C to 32 deg C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4 deg C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market.Â A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable double-glazed doors for added stock security and improved energy efficiency