Featuring a serrated curved stainless steel blade and riveted rosewood handle, this 10″ pastry knife from Victorinox is specifically designed for cutting performance. Ideally suited to cutting bread, pastry and confectionary, the knife effortlessly glides through food without squashing or damaging potentially delicate dishes.
Beautifully crafted with an attractive, comfortable handle and ice tempered blade, this knife is made of the very finest Swiss quality. and provides many long years of precision cuts.
Please note: due to the rosewood handle, this knife should not be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Dimensions 382(L)mm | 15(L)”
- Material Ice-tempered high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56Â°
- Weight 120g
- Colour Brown
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Attractive and comfortable rosewood handle
- Handwashing recommended
- Serrated edge ideal for pastry and confectionary
- Ergonomic curved design for a comfortable cut