Give yourself the flexibility to blend hot or cold ingredients quickly with the high performance X-Prep kitchen blender from Waring. Able emulsify in seconds, the Waring rips through the toughest foods – a truly impressive USA-made machine.
Perfect for preparing soups, smoothies, sauces, spreads and salsas, the Waring uses ultra-strong blades and a durable 1.5kW motor to power through any preparation. With a completely variable speed dial (1,500 to 20,000rpm), you can achieve the results you want consistently and if you need a burst of speed, the handy pulse function can boost up to a lightning-fast 30,000rpm. The immensely tough blending jug has been designed to work seamlessly with the blades, drawing food down into a perfect vortex – leaving no part untouched. Uncompromising performance and durability.
This is supplied with an additional Waring 2 litre stainless steel jar (CW150), helping you to improve output and boost your production.
- Capacity 2Ltr | 70_oz
- Dimensions 457.(H) x 215(W) x 209(D)mm
- Material Polycarbonate Jug
- Finish – blade Stainless Steel
- Finish – handle Polycarbonate
- Power Type 1.5kW, 6.3A
- Speed 1,500 to 32,000 rpm
- Supplier Model Number MX1200XTXEK
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 7.18kg
- Colour Black
- High performance commercial grade motor
- One-piece removable jar pad for easy cleaning
- Variable speed control from 1,500 to 20,000 rpm for maximum precision
- Long-lasting heavy duty stainless steel blade
- Rubberised jar pad and legs for sound absorption
- Additional jar supplied to maximise blending output