Supremely powerful, the Waring Xtreme Hi-Power Blender would benefit any busy professional kitchen or bar. Able to crush ice in seconds, its heavy duty 3.5HP motor and ultra-aggressive blades ensure super smooth consistency and fantastic results, even when blending frozen fruits, thick spreads and other similar hard-to-blend foods. A fantastic time-saving blender, the large 2 litre jug is BPA free and shatter resistant. This model also features a handy sound enclosure to drastically reduce the amount of noise – especially useful in intimate atmospheres such as small restaurants or cafés.
How much does a blender sound enclosure reduce noise?
Powerful commercial blenders with ice crashing around inside will never be completely silent. However, the sound enclosure included with the Waring Xtreme Hi-Power blender significantly reduces noise so that conversation could be held whilst using the unit.
Can the MX1100 be used without the sound enclosure?
Yes, the blender operates normally with or without the sound enclosure in position.
Can you blend hot food in the Waring Xtreme Hi-Power blender?
Yes, the blender is suitable for blending hot ingredients, however for safety it’s recommended to blend no more than 500ml at a time. You should also remove the centre portion of the two-piece lid to allow venting of hot air in the jar. The sound enclosure should also be removed if you’re blending hot foods.
- Capacity 2 Ltr
- Dimensions 539(H) x 228(W) x 241(D) mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – blade Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.5kW, 6.5A
- Speed 1,500 to 20,000 rpm
- Supplier Model Number MX1100XTXSEK
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 9kg
- Colour Black
- 2 litre stackable copolyester jug with sure grip handle and pouring spout
- One piece dishwasher-safe removable jar pad
- 2 speeds up to 20,000 rpm plus pulse
- Shatter resistant sound enclosure for quiet operation
- Easy to clean electronic membrane keypad with high, low and pulse functions
- 30 second countdown timer with digital readout