This extremely hygienic and convenient Wrapmaster 4500 tin foil and cling film dispenser is a must-have for any commercial kitchen. Featuring removable non-slip feet and a lockable lid, this dispenser can be stored away neatly or wall mounted with an optional wall bracket. Reducing waste by up to 25% with its push-to-cut lid, the dispenser will cut tangle free every time to speed up your service and save you money.
Please Note: Only Wrapmaster refills will fit this dispenser.
Can I Clean The Wrapmaster 4500 In A Dishwasher?
Yes, as the Wrapmaster 4500 is incredibly tough and heat resistant up to 80°C, it can be cleaned in a dishwasher. This makes it extremely easy for you to keep your Wrapmaster hygienic and reduce the risk of cross contamination in your kitchen.
How To Load The Wrapmaster 4500
To load your Wrapmaster 4500, follow these simple instructions.
1. Press the lid down and unlock.
2. Release the locks on the front of the Wrapmaster.
3. Remove the lid.
4. Insert your refill roll into the connector and twist to lock it into the dispenser.
5. Fit the lid back onto the unit, ensuring the hooks fit into the slots on either side.
6. Relock the front of the unit.
7. Finally, pull the cling film, tin foil, baking parchment or roasting film through. Your Wrapmaster 4500 is now ready to use.
- Dimensions 145(H) x 520(W) x 150(D)mm
- Weight 1.42kg
- Colour White
- Hygienic and professional
- Removable feet
- Lockable lid
- Dishwasher safe to 80°C
- Easy to use – cuts tangle free
- Compatible with Wrapmaster cling film (M810 – sold seperately)
- Compatible with Wrapmaster tin foil (J371 – sold seperately)
- Compatible with Wrapmaster roasting film (GH029 – sold seperately)
- Compatible with Wrapmaster baking parchment (GM214 – sold seperately)
- Please Note: Only Wrapmaster refills will fit this dispenser