World-renowned for producing the highest quality professional products, German-made Wusthof knives are amongst the finest that money can buy. This superb quality chef knife is no different. With an incredibly sharp and easy-to-maintain blade, it’s the ideal knife for general food preparation tasks. The Wusthof chef knife is designed with an 8″ broad blade that effortlessly cuts through anything from joints of meat to fine herbs.
The knife is forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel that provides excellent durability and allows for easy cleaning – saving both money and time. Featuring an ergonomic riveted handle, the knife provides an excellent grip which reduces the risk of injury and improves cutting performance.
- Dimensions 20(L)mm | _(L)”
- Material Carbon Stain-free Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 58Â°
- Weight 240g
- Colour Black
- Precision forged from one solid piece of high-carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Honed by hand, in an extensive 38-step process
- The blade is incredibly sharp and easily maintained
- The bolster provides balance for effortless cutting and improved safety