World-renowned for producing professional-quality products, Wusthof knives are amongst the finest that money can buy. This superb quality chef knife has an incredibly sharp and easy-to-maintain blade that makes it the ideal knife for general food preparation tasks. The Wusthof chef knife is designed with an 8″, broad blade that effortlessly cuts through anything from joints of meat, to fine herbs.
The knife is forged from one solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel, that provide excellent durability and allows for easy cleaning – saving both money and time. Features an ergonomic, riveted handle that provides excellent grip and reduces the risk of injury through accidental dropping.
- Dimensions 20(L)mm | ¾(L)”
- Material Carbon Stain-free Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 58°
- Weight 240g
- Colour Black
- Precision forged from one solid piece of high-carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Honed by hand, in an extensive 38-step process
- The blade is incredibly sharp and easily maintained
- The bolster provides balance for effortless cutting