Set the benchmark for success with Bolero’s low maintenance 6ft Round Centre Folding Table (182 cm). Seating 10-12 people, the table is the ideal foldaway table for events. Practical, sturdy, space and time saving, these foldable tables are a must-have commodity for all caterers. They are the perfect storage solution for every hospitality occasion and location. Built with powder coated steel and high density polyethylene based on a crystalline structure, each table has been designed with quality, solidity and long life in mind. Simply unpack, unfold and enjoy the foldable table built for indoor and outdoor use.
How many can it seat?
It’ll comfortably seat 10, and can even seat 12 at a push. This makes it ideal for large outdoor banqueting events and more.
Can I use it outdoors?
Yes, it’s made from HDPE, a tough, weather-resistant plastic, and is finished with a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame – making it ideal for outdoor use. However, to prolong its lifespan, we recommend storing it indoors when not in use. This will keep it free from undue wear and tear.
Is it easy to transport?
While it’s fitted with a carry handle to make moving it around a touch easier, due to its large size, it’s recommended you use a furniture trolley to shift it. Browse our collection of furniture trolleys to find the right one for you.
- Dimensions 740(H) x 1830(Ø)mm
- Material Powder Coated Steel & High Density Polyethylene
- Weight 30.2kg
- Colour Off White
- Solid sturdy steel frame and rubber feet for durability, stability & long-lasting use
- Flat-packed for easy self assembly
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Supplied with Two Locking Pins
- Carry Handle to Assist with Manoeuvrability (Furniture Trolley Recommended)
- Folds in half for easy storage & transportation – Perfect for corporate functions or events
- Seats 10 to 12
- Tested to Commercial Standard EN581.
- Good for use as emergency overflow seating in restaurants and hotels
- Space and Time saving
- Please note: this item exceeds 30kg and as such, our carrier may require support at point of delivery