Built to transport 60x40cm food crates, this lightweight insulated food carrier from Cambro is practically impervious to oil, grease and most chemicals. The box can easily withstand substantial impact without taking damage. With a strong, lightweight design the box is easy to lift and transport, making it ideal for use at any catering event or as part of a food delivery service.
Compatible with Cambro Camdolly (DB154) trolley for Food Carriers to allow transport.
The box can also withstand substantial impact without sustaining damage, whilst handling heavy loads with no affect on its shape or form. Comfortable, integrated handles make the GoBox easy and safe to lift, reducing physical strain and the risk of injury. The box is also unaffected by oil, grease and most chemicals.
- Capacity 155 Ltr
- Dimensions 687(H) x 540(W) x 770(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 585(H) x 410(W) x 615(D)mm
- Material Polypropylene
- Temperature Range -40Â°C to 120Â°C
- Weight 6.1kg
- Colour Black
- Thoughtfully designed built-in handles along the top of the front loader unit allow them to be easily carried from all four sides
- Compartment for cold chiller plate or hot plate is located on the inner backwall to prevent overhead condensation drips and to evenly distribute temperature throughout the carrier
- Built-in Condensation barrier helps front loaders to remain drip-resistant
- A built-in label area keeps plastic menus tags in place for easy content identification for routing
- Multi-purpose front-loading carrier can be purchased with no molded-in rails providing the operator with the flexibility to load 60 x 40 crates of various depths
- Compatible with Cambro Camdolly (DB154) trolley
- Cambro Item Number: EPP4060FNR110