For a more efficient food-to-go service, choose these 16oz Colpac recyclable kraft microwavable soup cups. A paperboard construction means these soup cups can be safely used in microwaves. So you can quickly heat up and serve soups, stews and hot drinks in the same container – saving you valuable time during busy services.
This paperboard material means the soup cups can be recycled after use too. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and into greener disposal streams. And thanks to the kraft colourway, these pots offer a rustic look that’s sure to enhance the presentation of your hot food and drink.
Rolled edges complete these soup pots, guaranteeing a tight lid fit to prevent any spills or accidents.
- Capacity 450ml
- Dimensions 90(H)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 140g
- Colour Kraft
- The microwave-safe design enables easy warming and reheating
- Paperboard material means the cups can be recycled after use
- The strong paperboard build keeps food-to-go protected and secure
- Rolled edges ensure a tight lid fit
- A kraft colourway complements warming soups and stews
- These versatile cups can be used with soups, stews and even ice cream
- Ideal for use in sandwich shops, coffee shops and food markets
- Lids sold separately – FA368