For a speedier food-to-go service, choose these 8oz Colpac recyclable kraft microwavable soup cups. The paperboard material means these soup cups can be safely used in microwaves – so you can quickly heat up porridge, soups and other breakfast snacks in the same container for faster serving.
And thanks to this paperboard material, the soup cups can be recycled after use too. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and into more sustainable disposal streams. A kraft colourway also gives these pots a rustic look that will wonderfully complement your warming soups and stews.
Rolled edges complete these soup pots, ensuring a tight lid fit to reduce the risk of spills or accidents.
- Capacity 225ml
- Dimensions 61(H)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 140g
- Colour Kraft
- The microwave-safe design enables easy warming and reheating
- Paperboard material means the cups can be recycled after use
- The strong paperboard build keeps food-to-go protected and secure
- Rolled edges ensure a tight lid fit
- A kraft colourway complements warming soups and stews
- These versatile cups can be used with soups, stews and even ice cream
- Ideal for use in sandwich shops, coffee shops and food markets
- Lids sold separately – FA367