Swap your traditional plastic cutlery for more sustainable alternatives with these Fiesta Green biodegradable wooden forks. As these forks are made entirely from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood, they’re kinder to Earth’s finite resources and will biodegrade into the environment quickly and safely. So switching to these wooden forks is a great way for you to start making small, positive changes to the planet in your day-to-day operation.
But that’s not all! The betula wood material combines with a sanded finish to make these forks strong and splinter-resistant – so your customers can enjoy their food in complete comfort.
And thanks to the natural material, each fork boasts a rustic look that’s sure to enhance the presentation of your organic food-to-go.
- Dimensions 155(L)mm | 6(L)”
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 270g
- Colour Birch
- FSC-certified betula wood material is kinder to the planet’s natural resources
- Biodegradable material means the forks will safely break down into the earth
- Natural material gives these forks a rustic, organic look
- Sanded finish prevents splinters and ensures comfortable use
- Wooden material means the forks won’t affect the taste of your food
- Tough construction makes the forks resistant to bending or breaking
- LFGB accreditation means the forks are certified food-safe
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100Â°C
- The forks are not microwave safe
- These forks are not widely accepted for recycling