Offer your customers eco alternatives to standard plastic cutlery with these Fiesta Green biodegradable wooden knives. The renewable, FSC-certified betula wood material means these biodegradable knives are kinder to Earth’s natural resources and will break down into the environment quickly and safely. So switching to them is a great way for both you and your customers to do that little bit more for the planet!
This tough, carefully sanded betula wood material makes the knives strong and splinter-resistant too – so your diners can enjoy their food in complete comfort.
And thanks to the all-natural material, these wooden knives offer an organic look that’ll wonderfully enhance the overall presentation of your food-to-go.
- Dimensions 165(L)mm | 6_(L)”
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 220g
- Colour Birch
- FSC-certified betula wood material is kinder to the planet’s natural resources
- Biodegradable material means the knives will safely break down into the earth
- Natural material gives these knives a rustic, organic look
- Sanded finish prevents splinters and ensures comfortable use
- Wooden material means the knives won’t affect the taste of your food
- Tough construction makes the knives resistant to bending or breaking
- LFGB accreditation means the knives are certified food-safe
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100Â°C
- The knives are not microwave safe
- These knives are not widely accepted for recycling