The Dynamic Junior Stick Blender MX020 is able to quickly and effectively blend, emulsify, purÃ©e and liquefy a wide range of ingredients to make soups, smoothies, sauces, gravies and more. Ideal for care homes, nurseries and other similar institutions, the Dynamic can make super smooth foods quickly and easily as its titanium coated blades offer immense strength, cutting power and unbeatable performance. This high quality stick blender is powerful, efficient and tremendously lightweight – perfect for when doing long preparations. The non-detachable shaft ensures long-lasting durability of the internal gearing mechanism.
How do you clean stick blenders with fixed shafts?
It’s really easy – simply immerse the blending head in water and let it run for several seconds. If required, the blending blades can be removed for separate cleaning.
How do you change the blending speed on the MX020?
The Dynamic MX020 has a small variable speed dial sited on the main handle of the blender. This enables very precise changes to mixing speed, anywhere between 3,000 to 12,000rpm.
- Capacity 25Ltr
- Dimensions 100(H) x 94(Ã)mm
- Dimensions – Shaft Length 225mm
- Material Polycarbonate, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Finish – blade Titanium Coated
- Finish – handle Polycarbonate
- Power Type 0.27kW, 1.1A
- Speed 11,000 rpm
- Supplier Model Number MX020
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 1.8kg
- Colour Orange
- Max Output: 270W
- Variable speed up to 12,000rpm
- 225mm stainless steel shaft
- Main body diameter: 94mm
- Safety switch
- Lightest stick blender in its class
- Double insulated to minimise noise
- Wall storage bracket included as standard
- Titanium coated blade