Keep your spaces free from flying insects with the Eazyzap LED fly killer. Fitted with two long-lasting LED bulbs, the Eazyzap combines effective pest control with impressive savings on your energy bills.
The fly zapper’s LED bulbs make a huge difference. Not only do the bulbs operate at a frequency more suitable for attracting flying pests, they are also incredibly energy efficient, using around 50% less energy in comparison to traditional fluorescent alternatives. The bulbs last longer (around 10,000 hours) too, so you save on replacements, as well as overall running costs.
With its simple chain mounting system and generous 2 metre power cable, the Eazyzap is easy to install wherever it’s needed most, whilst the 50mÂ² coverage ensures effective fly killing in a wide area around the unit. The zapper also includes a handy removable collection drawer, which keeps any insect remains safely and hygienically stored until it’s time to empty.
Eazyzap have conducted rigerous testing to prove the energy savings which can be made by choosing a fly killer with LED bulbs. Whereas a similarly-sized flourescent model would cost around Â£58.74 to run per year, this Eazyzap LED version costs Â£28.25 per year – that’s a huge annual saving of over 50% in energy alone (based on electricity cost of 0.30p KWh, unit powered 8hrs per day).
- Brand: Eazyzap
- Dimensions: 272(H) x 350(W) x 86(D) mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 2.05kg
- Powerful electric zapping grid – designed for one-touch fly killing
- Long-life LED bulbs rated for up to 10,000 hours of use – twice as long as traditional bulbs
- Up to 50% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs – significantly reduces running costs and environmental impact
- Average running cost: Â£28.25 per year ~52% less than flourescent models. (Based on 0.30p KWh, 8hrs use/day)
- Lower cost replacement bulbs in comparison to flourescent alternatives
- Collection drawer is easily fitted and removed for fast cleaning
- Discreet style suitable for front or back of house installation
- Energy-efficient LED bulbs are brighter than flourescent alternatives. Highly effective at attracting and removing flying insects
- Supplied with chain for easy installation on wall or ceiling (coverage may be reduced if installed against a wall)
- Quick on/off switch to save energy when not required
- Low maintenance. Easy-change bulbs