Highly effective for collecting food and dirt particles and removing stubborn stains – look no further than EcoTech’s anti-bacterial cleaning cloths. With its ability to retain anti-bacterial qualities, even after 15 washes, the reusable quality will reduce your waste production and save you money on refills.
Crafted from viscose fibre, this offers the user excellent absorption and can wipe surfaces drier than cloths containing polyester. This will reduce the need to go over each area multiple times and save your staff time and effort whilst cleaning.
- Dimensions 250(W) x 250(D)mm
- Weight 1g
- Colour Red
- Food-safe, passes the BS EN 1186 standard
- Strong use for both dry and wet application
- Impregnated with an antibacterial agent to inhibit growth of bacteria on cloth
- Viscose fibre offers excellent absorption and wipes surface drier than cloths containing polyester
- Very effective for collecting food and dirt particles and removing stubborn stains
- Rinses extremely well
- Can be washed up to 15 times whilst retaining anti-bacterial properties
- Polythene wrapped to ensure product stays clean and dry prior to use
- Suitable for use on all hard surfaces
- Available in 4 colours (blue, green, red & yellow) to avoid cross contamination