Boost your green credentials by serving food with these 258(W) x 130(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse rectangular plates. Made completely from recycled, waste sugarcane, the plates are kinder to the Earth than polystyrene alternatives and commercially compostable within 12 weeks after use. Switching to these plates will therefore help you to reduce your environmental impact and divert waste away from landfill sites.
Not just eco-friendly, the bagasse material will also not trap condensation. This will help to keep your food deliciously crispy for longer.
- Dimensions 258(W) x 130(D)mm | 10 1/4 x 5
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 17g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from waste sugarcane
- Compostable within 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene plates
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- The breathable material stops food becoming soggy
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Ideal for eco-conscious festivals, food markets and mobile caterers